Monday, June 27, 2011

Chocolate & Marshmallows


Chocolate & Marshmallows


These are NOT my two favorite things in the world.   It is funny how or why I suddenly have been craving for them since last week.   Buying them is not much really of a problem since my paycheck, I think, can still cover for at least a pack of cheap chocolates and marshmallows.
                               
                 
I, however, still asked someone to buy them for me.  For almost two days, I kept on bugging the person with text messages for these items.  It must be a desperate plea to someone for something which I can ordinarily buy in a convenience shop. 


The chocolate and marshmallows did not materialize.  It was probably perceived as a childish act which irreconcilably came from a graduate student who has the means of casually buying the said items from a sari sari store. 


We all have our own version of chocolate and marshmallows in our lives which can be far more serious things other than chocolate and marshmallows.  They, however, have some things in common:  broken promises and undelivered commitments.


Oh well, this is not just a plain “Chocolate and Marshmallow Story” after all…


**from my journal dated 12.07.07

No comments:

Post a Comment