Monday, June 27, 2011

06.27.11



Mondays and Wednesdays are my peak days.  Today says it all. 


I had  four discussion classes with four different lecture preparations.   Each class has 40 plus students with over-the-roof hyperactive teenage hormones.   All classes are assigned in rooms with temperatures of near boiling point. 


Then, I looked at the faces of my eager students as they learn from the topic of the day, share their out-of-this world ideas and laugh with me when I deliver my corny jokes.


Yes, this is definitely a tiring day but a perfect day as well..  J


5 comments:

  1. i love your blogs ma'am. :)) and i was wondering if it's okay for you if i post my comment on this one..i feel blessed to be in your class ma'am.. for me, everything you say is something worth keeping in mind. i didn't say this just to make an impression, it's what really keeps me motivated. i also love your blog about the "chocolate and marshmallow".. truly ma'am, each of us had those "chocolate & marshmallows". :)) i can't help myself but to admire your wisdom... and i think over hundred times if i'm going to put this comment because i'm afraid of what you might think about... hehe. anyway ma'am i really admire your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.. :) You didn't include your name, though.. The comment just says from anonymous. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really admire the way in our class mam.. I just feel sorry for giving you a bad shot in the first time we met.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was afraid po kasi. hehe. Caryl po from 3-1. :) first comment is the one i made po... (the second comment from anonymous is not from me...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Caryl! I'm glad that you enjoyed the "Chocolate and Marshmallows". That is one of my favorites, too. :)

    ReplyDelete